In order for a Creator to be approved, two or four photos must be submitted:
- A close-up photo of your ID card, passport or driver’s license;
- A photo of you holding the same ID. Your face and the ID must be fully visible;
- A photo of a valid diploma and/or professional license (in case you want to apply and receive ‘app verified status’);
- A photo of you holding the same diploma and/or professional license.
Requirements that must be met for any uploaded image:
- Images may not be edited, cropped or re-sized;
- All images must be in color;
- Submitted documents must be a photo or a scanned copy. Electronic documents or a photo of photo will be rejected;
- All four corners of the document must be visible;
- The entire non-expired ID must be shown. No parts of the document must be redacted, covered, cut or, censored;
- Files must be in .PNG or . JPG format and under 7MB in size;
- Provided document shall not expire for at least 30 days from the date of submission.
Account set up to the Creator's account may be rejected for reasons stated here.
Creators will be required to pass a third-party ID verification in case they want to monetize their inspiring contents.