Applications from a User to set up a Creator Account may be rejected for the following reason(s):
- Poor quality selfie with a non-expired photo of ID or passport or driver’s license;
- Poor quality image of a non-expired photo ID or passport or driver’s license;
- Provided ID is expired or will expire in less than 30 days from the date of the application;
- Provided ID is invalid or damaged (hole-punched, cracked/taped, cut-up etc.);
- Provided ID is not government-issued and/or does not contain holder’s photo;
- A secondary form of ID is required at this time (preferred: international passport with English characters);
- Images of the front and back of your government-issued ID are required;
- A photo of your government-issued ID and a selfie photo with your government-issued ID are required;
- Submitted account application for 2 or more Creators; additional documents are required:
all Creators’ government issued, non-expired IDs
all Creators’ selfie photos with government-issued, non-expired IDs
all Creators’ valid diplomas and/or professional license (in case they want to apply and receive ‘app verified status’;
all Creators’ photos with the valid diplomas and/or professional license.
- Submitted account owner is not over the age of 18.